Monday, November 11, 2013

Paintballing!

Well this week was alright, the days just keep going by. Someone got a hold of my pin and drained my debit card. Dad, I promise I only used it once! So I have no idea how someone got it. I cried, because I'm a girl. It's not very fun having someone steal all of your money you worked hard for! Anyway, the show must go on! 
 
Today we had an activity with our zone. We played paintball! We were the only sisters who went haha. I felt pretty BA in my gear. (Beautiful American) I accidentally shot an elder in the neck... That's gonna bruise quite nicely. It's a good thing I'm a sister or else who knows what he would've done. 
 
Hmmm... I'm out of words this week. I miss my country music. It's different listening to EFY music all of the time, but it's better than nothing. Oh Tay, thanks for the pictures! I appreciate it! I wish I had more pictures of me with my family. We have some new investigators so things are good. The work is moving along. I wish I had more time! Well until next time. TTFN!
Hermana Melody Anderson








No comments:

Post a Comment