Monday, November 18, 2013

Elder Holland Came to Chile!

Hello everybody! Elder Holland was here in Chile, but I'm not in that area so I didn't get to see him... Craptastic! Oh well. So sorry not as cool as Miss Harmony! That's so cool that he talked to her and her comp! I'm maybe a little jealous also that she got to shake his hand.

Well anyway, one of our investigators finally came to church yesterday. I was so happy to see him walk in the chapel. It was stake conference, so it was only 1 hour. I sang in the choir. Man, singing in spanish is a different experience. Everyone here thinks I sing like an angel which is pretty funny. We also have a new investigator named Carla, tonight we have noche de hogar con ella! So hopefully that goes well.

Oh I got a package from Aunt Heather, and some letters. One weird thing: an elder from my ward in Panaca wrote me a letter haha. But hey, whatever floats his boat I guess! He just asked me questions about the mission. This week also we had a conference with our Presidente Martinez! I was able to see Chandler and talk to him for a while. I think we're both kicking off slowly with the spanish, but it's getting better! Mi espaƱol es mucho mejor con Hna. Barrios porque ella no sabe ingles! My patience is quite grand with her. Maybe even more for her!

Anyway, writing passes by when you have 45 minutes and you have to write the Pres first! I know this gospel is true and I would never give up for anything. I hope everybody is doing well. I'm still alive and kicking!

Bye! 

Hna. Melody Anderson






No comments:

Post a Comment