Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Good News! :D

Dear familia y mis amigos,

How's everybody? I'm pretty sure I just peed from happiness. I can't believe Beth got baptized!!! Let me take that in for a moment. Ahh yeah that was good. I'm so happy. Beth is this pretty lady I know who's married to my studly cousin Nathan. ¡Felicitaciones! That's a great birthday present for Grandma Anderson. Also, Happy Birthday Grandma Anderson!!!! I love you so much and hope you have a fantastic day. I send my love taps to you haha. Or just have grandpa do it for me. Now sending a Happy early Birthday to Alexi!!!!!!Make sure you sing 22 by Taylor Swift for me on the 17th! Sending birthday wishes and kisses. I sent some letters today so they might come a little late, but it's the thought that counts.

So good news: I finished reading the Book of Mormon for the first time on April 8th. I know make fun of me... But I DID IT! I finished it. I've always felt it was true and I continue to feel that way. Prayer is the key. I'm so grateful for the mission, because I know if I wasn't here I probably would never finished it. I was lazy. Now I have a even stronger testimony of it's truthfulness. There's the invitation: Read it, ponder it, and ask God in the name of Jesus Christ if it is true. I did it, you can too. I'm so grateful for this gospel! Have a wonderful week. I know I will! 

Love,
Hermana Melody Anderson

P.S.- Tell Beth I say hi!




No comments:

Post a Comment