Thursday, April 10, 2014

Conference Weekend!

Dear people,
I'm still here in Fundo El Carmen and I'll be "killing" my compañera... Well I mean she's finishing her mission with me, so I want to make this a great ultimo cambio for her! We have a new fecha for Rubencito, I call him Rubencito because he's a tiny little guy. We've been helping him with the Palabra de Sabiduría, so send prayers his way. I have faith we can find the escogidos who are ready to follow Christ. There's more people just waiting for us! 

General Conference was great, like always. I watched it in english of course haha. I had the option so I hopped on that band wagon. I loved the talk about the spiritual bits (like horse bits) by L. Tom Perry. I love how God calls my attention with things I love. I mean there were so many great talks! I loved hearing their voices. Profeta Thomas S. Monson is so simple and so right, we need to love everyone more and actually show it. If we're disciples of Jesus Christ we need to start acting like it and show it. 

Man, Harm we really are twins... Sorry you got robbed too. We're camera-less people... Now you know exactly how I feel. I've been taking cellphone pictures lately haha it works. We had an activity today with all of the hermanas of Temuco. We got together and we ate. We also have matching shirts, polos with the mission logo. So I'm sitting here and typing in jeans, I feel weird. It's been a very long time! Anway, about the earthquake I didn't feel any of it. I'm so in the south it didn't affect me, but I don't know about Lota (my first area)... 





No comments:

Post a Comment