Thursday, November 6, 2014

An interesting week...‏

Well our week was quite interesting. Two days we were sick and were told to stay home. :( Sad day! Or sad days. Haha anyway we broke a goal of contacts this week! 202. That was mostly from Halloween, sometimes people don't want to talk to us but I invite them to church anyway haha. With a smile everything is okay. Plus we had an activity on saturday for dia de los santos and we contacted everybody, well almost everybody. So that was great! Later on we went to a baptism that was in Los Alamos, we invited Rodolfo but info got mixed up and he thought it was in Cañete. Crapola. Though it was a nice service in a tiny chapel, it was a mother with her 2 daughters. Presh. Then when going back there was no buses going to Cañete so we were waiting... Waiting with our Zone leaders: E'Medina & E'Marble. They are funny kids. 

Anyway the lady who was baptized tried to get her friend to give us a ride, but they only took us to Temuco Chico which is a smaller town. So we waited there for buses to come by. Meanwhile E'Marble was sick and he was in pain. Let me talk about weeping, waling and gnashing of teeth... Ughh hahaha. Poor kid. E'Medina prayed for a bus to come, and we were blessed. Anyway I just thought that was hilarious, sorry hard to explain but I guess I understand.

Well today we found out cambios and I'M STAYING!! YAYYY... Finishing this training of Hna. Nonu, hoping I'll have her 'kill' me hahah. That would be the best Christmas present ever. So we're gonna DO WORK this cambio! It's gonna be great. I love her, I truly feel like she has become one of my best friends. I'm so blessed to have been placed with her. E'Medina 'died' and went home. So E'Marble will have a new ZL, and the other elders are gonna be in a trio. Crazy stuff. Well I love you all just as usual and wish only the best. Oh Harm and I are now considered old farts in the mish. Dang it. Though nobody knows it. ;) Love all y'all! Have a great one.
Love, 
Hermana Melody Anderson




















No comments:

Post a Comment