Wednesday, November 19, 2014

AY CARAMBA!‏ {November 17th}

Hola muchachos/muchachas:

This week was great! We had the opportunity to enter into more homes. Though it was weird 'cause they didn't want anything with the gospel. I mean all I could do was pray for their hearts to be softened, which we do everyday. I just hope una semilla quedo en sus corazones, because we tried our best. Plus we have another week to better ourselves! Always time to change ad better ourselves. I love that about the Atonement. We are given so much. 

On wednesday we had interviews with President Bluth in Lota. I loooove Lota and my mission parents, they're so good to us. My interview went well, I always receive so much advice that I need to hear. Plus while I was there surprisingly they had an activity going on in the church. I was able to see members that I hadn't seen for a year!!! They were so happy and so was I. There were people that remembered me... I felt so special hahaha. Lota was my first sector, which I so adore. It was so good to see them! The Lord continues to bless me everyday. I know it and I can feel it everyday. Thanks for all of your prayers, it means a lot to me.

Today we went to go bake kuchen with a member, delicious and easy! She's so sweet and bakes for a living, she has her own little store on the side of her house. So that was fun, also my DL told me he has my package from my g-ma Anderson and I'll get it tomorrow. Good news. Also glad to hear Logan is recuperating. Blessings, count them one by one... :)

Con Cariño,
Hermana Melody Anderson






























No comments:

Post a Comment