Monday, December 8, 2014

An ER trip, but man I feel so much better!‏ {Decmber 1}

Hey y'all, hope you guys had a great Turkey Day while I'm on my bland diet... Swigging some chicken noodle soup. Mmm... Well I was sick again so Hna. Balden, our mission doctor told me come on down to Concepcion again. This time I didn't just go to the clinic, but we went to the ER. They took my blood and gave me some salt water or something through an IV. Hahah I'm not sure what it was, but it hurt! It was going through that vein like a speedracer. Then I had days where I was told to stay in, so wahooo scripture/liahona reading up in heeeeere. Though now since the week is over I'm feeling a lot better and for the last 2 days I've actually been able to eat a little more. YAAAYY! So let's hope I can continue healing up haha. So this is why we had fun taking funny pictures in the ER... They left us in there so they should have known! I had no makeup so that explains that look... Hahah! Sorry I only have lame sick stories to tell, but this week will be better! I can feel it! 

Today we had a zone activity and went to Lebu, known as the city of wind. Let me tell ya, ain't that the truth. Blown away. Though funny pictures! We went to some caves too. Now I'm writing you guys and Hna. Nonu and I are planning on making you guys some Christmas cards. They're gonna be grrreat. 
Daniel keeps coming to church and he has a fecha for this month! Pray for him. As in Andrea, I haven't been able to see her, but I plan on it this week. I can't wait to start using the new program for, "El la Dadiva" it's gonna be awesome. Well keep being cool kids over there. 

Love,
Hermana Melody Anderson 




















No comments:

Post a Comment