Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello folks! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful that I'm here serving a mission. It's definitely a growing up experience. Sorry I'm writing so late, but the interent was down here in Lota. Dad I have to pay for internet, there is no libraries here and the university is an hour away. So I'm here in a internet lab. This week we have a few new investigators. One came to church yesterday! YAY. But muchos de nuestras investigadores son flojos jejeje. Boo.

Anyway, the next cambio will be December 3rd, so I'll find out if I'm leaving to another sector or not. Wish me luck, because I don't want to have to adjust all over again. I hope I'm here in Lota for Christmas con mi amor, Hermana Barrios!! She is such an example to me, I want to teach like her.

The spanish is getting better, but I still don't know everything. Well Mom and Dad we get to skype for Christmas so make an account or have Alexi sign on so we can chat it up!! I love you all, and the more I'm gone the more I can truly rely in the Lord, nuestro Padre Celestial. My testimony is getting stronger every single day. Gracias por todo! Le amo mucho!!!!
 
Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Melody Anderson

P.S. Dad I'm not worried about an Elder writing me who's in Panaca... Just thought it was a little funny. I got my cowboy buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment