Monday, March 31, 2014

Yo solo quiero dar un beso

Hey y'all,

so the title is a joke. Maybe... I mean I'd give my family a kiss! It's a song that I always hear here, and some miembros and I sing it together as a joke. So settle down, I'm not trying to get all "trunky" on you. "Trunky" is a term we use here in the mission. Ask someone about it haha. So this week has been weird. One morning we were studying and all of the sudden the phone ringing. I looked at the screen and it said Presidente Martinez. My heart dropped a little, maybe a lot. He never calls personally unless something has happened. Anyway, he just asked how we were and that he was thinking about us. After we hung up we realized that prob about cambios!! So I have nooo idea if I'll be "killing" Hna. Orellana in her last cambio before she goes home or not. Ughh cambios make me so nervous. Pray that I will be tranquilo. 
 
Ruben didn't get baptized yet, he fell into temptations just like all of us do sometimes. So we're waiting a little bit more. I can't wait for General Conference!!!! So excited to hear the prophet's voice. This revelation is just what I need to strengthen me more for what is to come. 
 
Think I'm going to get a haircut today. Bought some knitted hats because it's freezing here! I'm sleeping with a scarf and many layers. It's raining cats and dogs everyday. They say that this winter is worse than the past one. Yayy... Sorry no pics today. I'm boring. Haha I love you all. Funny thing yesterday, Bishop called me 5 minutes before bedtime asking if I'd give a talk. So much fun. Glad it's over! I shared some scriptures that relate to each other. Like Moses 1:39 with D&C 11:20, I love it! These explain the work of God and our work. It's simple and I know these things are true. I love the scriptures, they make me feel better. 

Love,
Hermana Melody Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment