Tuesday, May 6, 2014

About 9 months in!

Hey,

So maybe I should stop announcing baptisms before the interviews... But our Rubencito did get baptized after all. After waiting for 3 weeks he made it, and as of yesterday he was confirmed as a member de la iglesia de los santos de los últimos días! YAAAAYYY. We had a lovely program for him, the members gave wonderful talks. We also sang a musical number with the elders, I felt like I was the only sister singing; but it's all good. I did it for Ruben! We sing Abide with me Tis Eventide in spanish of course. Ruben bore his testimony after he was baptized. It was so cute, he wasn't scared at all. His words were very simple and clear, and he said he now feels apart of a family. He also recently bought a white shirt, that he nows wears to church with the ties we have gave him. I'm so happy that my compañera can have some miracles before leaving me. I'm getting scared, May is coming and then she'll be gone... AHH. May 19th, please don't come for a while. 


P-day: So today recently we went shopping. I found some sweet mapuche knitted bags, good stuff! Also I don't know why but we walked all of the way to Lider which is like Walmart just to see what it was like. We didn't buy anything. So that was a nice walk haha... Last night was funny, took some pregnant belly pictures for this upcoming 30th of April. I'll be hitting my 9 months mark! AHH limitad de mi mision; scary. Well hope all is well in the humble abode of Panaca, where ever you are. I miss you all. Awaiting Mother's Day, patiently if that's possible...

I love you all always! Bye!
Hermana Melody Anderson





















No comments:

Post a Comment