Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week of May 5th

Dearest folks,

So yesterday was quite the miracle, we finished our goal for lessons with a member in one day! We went out with Soledad, we had been asking for her help for a long time... She finally gave in! She did so well, she'll be a member now for 8 months. Her testimony is so sweet and sincere, I love it. So that was a grand blessing. I know her testimony impacted those we taught, which helped plant a seed in their hearts. Ruben is still happy as ever and went to Stake Conference with us, also Lorenzo came with us! It was a good sunday, I loved hearing the testimonies of returned missionaries. They're so inspiring and I love the spirit I felt. I know that'll be me one day, sooner for my compaƱera! Crazy. No idea who will be my new comp.

TAY! Thanks for the camera! I got it last tuesday, thank you sooo much. I can keep memories now!! So other news, I got my bangs cut today... I wanted a change again. Whatever. I didn't take pictures, but you'll see me on skype! I'm sorry I haven't got to plan when to do it, but I'm going to try for the same time as Harm. I want to see her!! I mean, I want to see you guys, but I really wanna see her too!!! It's been 9 months since I've seen that sweet face or heard her voice! I don't have a limit on time, I guess our President loves us or something... But I won't push it too far. Also I sent a package today, so it should take a month to get to you.

Love you all,
Hermana Melody Anderson


















No comments:

Post a Comment