Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother's Day!

So I'd like to say Happy Mother's Day to me... Because it sure was a happy day! I got to talk to my family and HARM! Best skype ever. I haven't seen or heard from her in literally 9 months, only through e-mail. So strange hearing her speak spanish, because her accent is so distinct and different from mine. But definitely a spiritual experience listening to her testimony, and having the same feelings. I know we are becoming stronger with the experiences we are having as of right now, and those that are to come our way. Also a nice boost from hearing the family, thank you for all that you do for me. I love you all so very much. Keep those prayers coming! I'm sending mine your way! 

Today is my last P-Day with Hermana Miriam Orellana... Bittersweet feelings. She'll be leaving this sunday, and I'll receive my new companion on tuesday. No idea if I'll be with a gringa or a latina, but everything will be okay. Come What May. Going back to my title, "Yo ama y Yo espera." I first found this quote in french and I really love it. I find it inspiring, I love and hope for many things especially as missionary, and for my near future that's awaiting me. Hope all is well. I'm nervous to lead this area, but I just gotta grin and bear it. I can do all things in Christ; we all can. Philippians 4:13

Love, 
Hermana Melody Anderson





No comments:

Post a Comment