Thursday, October 16, 2014

A man just tugged my hair as I walked away...‏ {October 13th}

1. We had a conference in Lota again! So I was walking in my first sector again... Talk about dejavoo 
2. Noche de Hogar con Hermana Veronica. She taught us how to make lemon pie. I ate too much! So much for coming home looking good... Ahemm!
3. Home with a fever on Saturday... Boo! I just wanted to leave and see the people! Harm we really are twins, you had a fever too! What is this?!
4. Receieved a letter from Elder Center after waiting for 5 months! Dang. But hey it was a good letter. I loved it. So good to hear from him.
5. Mister Clayton wrote me! Sent a picture of my plaque that's in the church haha. How nice of him to remember me!
6. Just barely as walking into the internet cafe this man looked at me, but in a weird way. I was walking away from him and he tugged my hair. As I turned around his face definitely said this in english, "Mmm Dang, giirl." If you've seen that video you'll understand. Please let me erase that memory from mind now. 
7. Carlos, our convert, brought 2 of his friends to church yesterday. What a BOSS. He's such a missionary. Fast sunday is sooo great! I love testimonies. I love the spirit that comes from them.
8. Rodolfo is awesome. His birthday was yesterday and he's 55 now. He might have to get his baptism date moved. We still need to teach him the Word of Wisdom and the Law of Chasity. So pray for us that everything will work out, and that he'll be able to accept this revelation that helps us have the spirit. 
9. I'm lounging in some b-ball shorts as of now. No shame. P-day is great. We've been getting everything done that we need to in a short time. That means maybe time for a nap... MAYBE!
10. Returning Report is coming up on friday, it's for all of the trainers and their "kids". I'm not sure what to expect! Wish me luck!

Love, Hermana Melody Anderson



















No comments:

Post a Comment