Saturday, October 25, 2014

I've become sick of buses!‏ {October 20th}

All y'all:

Well first off let me give a big shout out to mi Papii!! Congrats on getting your cow elk!! It looks grrreat. I love picture. You did work! Okay. Moving on... Return and Report went well. It wasn't as scary as I thought it was! Mostly talked of the difficulties one has when they enter the mission, and what we can do to fix that. They showed us a video of an elder who went to Chile on his mission and it was a video blog of his first days. I loooved it! I'll be sure to look for that to show you guys sometime. I pretty much felt like that! Overwhelmed, but now I'm so used to everything! I love it here, though I still don't like being hit on so much... It's so uncomfortable! 

Well Rodolfo is getting baptized this saturday! He has his interview on wednesday. So you know what to do... Pray! Hahah also something awesome. Carlos' friends accepted fechas to get baptized last night!! Oscar and Daniel for November 22nd!! God really does love me for some reason. I'm so blessed! I love every minute I here. Yesterday we did 52 contacts in 30 minutes. Phew. My comp pushed me, because I get uncomfortable but she said she wanted me because she didn't know what or how to say it. So I did it! And it felt GRREAT! Dios me da mucho valor para hacer las cosas cada día.

Love, 
Hermana Melody Anderson

Paz muchachos!! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment