Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Weekly Update From Yours Truly

Dearest family and friends, this week has been pretty rough. There's been more drama with my comp again. Though it's not fighting or anything, but I guess there's been rumors about my comp being too nice to guys in our ward around our age. So a lot of interviews with our zone leaders. This was all overwhelming because I'm new and I'm just going along with all the motions. But she met with our Pres today and everything was okay, because he knows she's a great missionary. Some things just got taken out of proportion. So no need to worry! I love my comp so much. I learn from her everyday. We have at least 10 investigators which I think is pretty great. We have 3 with a baptism date. Juan is one and though he has a problem with drinking, I love him, and God loves him. I want so badly to see him in white, and him be clean from sin. But who knows! I've got to trust in the Lord. Oh so I got to send Harm something because my Pres is going to Argentina. So that'll be fun! Sorry no pictures lately. Not too much to take of right now. I'm sick again with a nasty cold. Ugh. Haha I'm just always getting sick. Oh well! God is great. The mission is great. There are bad things that sometimes happen, but overall they're learning experiences. I love you all!
Hna. Melody Anderson
P.S. Queen is playing right now in this area. Happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment