Monday, October 7, 2013

Week of Conference

Well hello everybody! This week has been great, I love listening to General Conference. The session on Saturday really spoke to me. Especially Jeffrey R. Holland! That man knows how to pull at my heart strings. He discussed about mental illnesses, I cannot wait for a special someone I know to reach immortality and receive an absolutely perfect body. This knowledge brought tears to my eyes. I'm so grateful for this gospel and the blessings I have and continue receiving daily. This is the word of God. I love sharing it with others.

Oh we had 5 of our investigators come to General Conference!! So happy for them. I watched it in English while my companion watched it in Spanish. These were two amazing days. So a song I've discovered while I've been here, Getting Into You by Relient K. Love! I think that's what it's called... Anyway this month has been great! I'm definitely growing spiritually every single day. I love becoming fully converted, I want to be the best I can be.

Random: look up Samuel Landaur on YouTube if you can. He is a member in my ward and he's a singer. He also makes a lot of videos of the youth in our ward. Super fun! So funny thing happened today. I let one other sister staying with us do my makeup. Don't ask me why! It was scary. Much too different for me. She put eyeliner all around my eyes. Never again! I've received one letter so far from Janis Grun from Oak Harbor, WA. This was a nice surprise! Grandma, I still haven't gotten your package yet. Keep them coming friends! Show me that you love me. Maybe? Hehe. I love you!
Xoxo Hna. Melody Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment