Monday, October 21, 2013

Week of October 21st

So this week has been lovely, but today I found out I've be having a new comp! She doesn't speak any spanish. So hopefully I'll be okay! She'll be coming tomorrow. I'm going to miss having Hna. Contreras! Sorry for my negative comments last time. I should stay positive, because really everything is okay! So here there is a song that is always playing and I believe it's from Argentina, it's called Nene Malo. It's pretty funny, I'm sure Harm knows it too. I don't have very much time because my comp. needs to say goodbye to everyone! Sad. I love you all, and the Lord does too. I know I can tell you these things, but only you can really find out for yourself. Here's some pictures that I finally got to send! Enjoy. Sorry it's always mostly me. There's some Chilean boys for you to see! Their names are Cristian and Elvis. I still can't believe I'm losing my mom (trainer comp.) Scary! Wish me luck! Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
xoxo Hna. Melody Anderson
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment