Thursday, January 16, 2014

Week of January 13th

Hello, hello, hellooooo! So we had our baptism on saturday. It actually happened, it's official! Ivan Escobar is now a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! Good stuff. My first baptism did happen, but I know it's not mine; it all happened because of God and His power. This gospel is so amazing and I have this opportunity to actually represent Jesus Christ, which is a great responsibility. This is why I'm changing every single day for the better, so I can be more like Him.

So NEWS! JUST IN: I'm leaving mi linda Lota and going to Temuco. Also a new companion! I'll be leaving tomorrow and then I'll get to meet her. All I've heard is good things about her so we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck, and remember; I always need your prayers.
This past two weeks have been absolutely crazy! Hna. Andersen got bit by a dog, so there wasn't too much work done. We had to keep travelling for hospital visits. Woot. Anyway, I'm really gonna miss Hna. Barrios... She has taught me so much, her example is just what I needed. I really have learned more spanish, but I'm still getting better everyday! Oh Grandma Porter, I got your package! Thank you so much for everything. Also please thank the members who sent me mail with money. Today I treated myself to some clothes with the Christmas money from my padres! Muchas gracias!! 
 
Sorry I have a mountain of pictures... I have ones from the baptism and saying goodbyes to everyone. OJALA que mi nuevo sector es muy bueno. Though I'm even more far away from the office, so mail and packages might take awhile to get to me. :( Boocha! Well I love you all!! Forever and always. 

Hermana Melody Anderson
 
 
Insanely huge baptism pants I found. Teehee.











No comments:

Post a Comment