Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Year!

Hello! So sorry about my rocking out to music stories... It's not me who plays the music. Anyway, good news!!! Ivan is getting baptized this saturday, the 11th of January 2014!!!!! Woot. So stinkin' happy as you can tell. My bruise on my arm is quite lovely, everyone thinks I'm abused or something. Totally kidding. The trio is quite difficult... I can't wait for the cambio because I know I'll be leaving! New change, new comp, and a new place! It'll be good. I saw Chan today and he looks really good. We're all happy in the mission here. We all have sad days, well I know I do. I'm only human. But other than that these experiences are helping me grow so much. I'm happy too!! My faith is becoming more strong every single day. Hope all is well over there! Have a Happy New Year! 2014 ahhhh crazy.
 
Love,
Hermana Melody Anderson
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment