Friday, January 31, 2014

New Sector: Week 2!

¡Hola familia y amigos! This week was difficult again, but things always brighten up in the end. In the beginning it was raining for almost 3 days straight, but I liked it! It was a change of scenery and I wasn't dying of calor. So that was nice! Fundo El Carmen is different. We continue to search every single day, knocking doors, and contacting in the street. We just have to keep the faith and keep working. I know everything will work out eventually, and maybe right now this is what the Lord wants me to learn.


I felt sucessful this week, I decided to write a few letters and sent them today! YAY! Happy feeling. Also received a letter from my other half, Harmony! It was fun seeing stamps from Argentina, hopefully she gets my letter. I enjoyed reading her uplifting words. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has a little stress here and there. Weird to hear my buddy Lehi got married. Wow, tell him congrats and best wishes and luck to them. Also funny how everyone is going to work at Smith's now. Hope Alexi is enjoying work and school! I love you all como siempre. Mi testimonio es continuando a crecer mas y mas. I'm grateful for these experiences that I'll always be able remember. It's funny to think that I'll able to say, "When I was on my mission..." So neat. Well have a grand spanking week!


P.S. If my pics are crazy, it's because I'm crazy. What of it.
-Also a lady who washes my clothes claims to be Rastafari haha...









No comments:

Post a Comment