Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Another Week, almost 6 months!

¡Hola muchachos y muchachas! Yes, there is some wild things we do here in Chile. Like my sword last week, haha I was thinking where's the lawn-mower? It's all good. It didn't function too well, but it made the man happy. This week was rainy too! Not the whole week, but in the beginning. Tuesday was my interview with Presidente Martinez. He made me feel so much better and gave me some good advice. He talked more about the spirit, and the first thing we need to do is ask to have el espíritu con nosotros. Through the spirit all things can be made known unto us. Also receiving his hugs are the best. It's like a hug from my papi pero mi papi de Chile. He always made me promise to always be happy. I was a little hesitant as he took my hand and asked me to promise him. I thought to always be feliz... I'm human sometimes I have moments. I'm sorry! Haha he made my comp promise this also. ¡Pues seguir adelante con felicidad por siempre!
 
We continue seraching in Fundo Del Carmen everyday. We did have some luck blessed upon us with a lesson with 2 ladies named Carmen y Elena. We invited them to get baptized when they know it's true, and we even set a date and they said yes! So praying for them to progress more. The Lord always blesses us in many ways, and it doesn't have to be spectacular things. It's the little things that count. Also one day we had been looking all with no luck, and then it started to rain. We didn't have umbrellas with us. We waited under a roof-top and my comp decided that we should pray. We prayed to find and meet someone. We went up this hill to where we remembered we had some contacts. They weren't home, but next door there was a young man outside of his house smoking. We asked if we could share a message about Jesucristo. He let us in and also his girlfriend was inside. It turned out they had been having some difficulties and were waiting to receive some peace. God answered our prayer and we helped them. I know God answers prayers. Sometimes it's not right away, but with time He'll decide what you need. 

 
Love, 
Hermana Melody Anderson

P.S. I recieved 3 packages this week! From Aunt Emily, Grandma Porter, and mi amiga Taylor! Thanks so much for everything, I love it all. 
No photos this week... No space for my card-reader. 
 I bought some skirts today in Ropa Americana haha there's cheap stuff I have found. Magical stuff!
 
***
 
So funny story...
 
 
I've actually had to pee outside twice now. It's great being a missionary. You know always walking and there's no bathrooms. I mean I could ask a stranger, "Hey, can I please use your banjo?" Sometimes I just have to go! First experience was actually outside of our house. My compañera was in the bathroom showering and knew she would be another good ten minutes... So I ran to go outside! I felt so much better. I laughed all of the morning, because she had no idea. The other time was at night behind a corner. We were walking home and had just had some soda. I don't know why but I'm not a good drinker. ¡No soy buena para tomar! Joke. Don't worry Hna. Orellana was on the look-out for me. Anyway, just funny suff. I'm crazy, but maybe my bladder wants to break free. Sorry, pee talk.
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment