Friday, February 7, 2014

Week of February 3rd!

Hi everybody, this week started off pretty sweet. We had a zone service activity and we went to the country, a place called Vilcun. I got to cut grass with a sword! That was a different experience, let me tell ya! Haha my arms were a little weak the next day, but it was worth it. It's great to see a smile on someone's face. Service is such a great tool in this life to feel better. It's like a little pick-me-up! I love it. Plus we got to teach the gospel to a man who we were helping. It was crazy, I felt like we were in Panaca with how many people we fit into a truck. There was 24 of us and all of the elders were in the back, it was pretty hilarious. We were also fasting this day, but we got to break it after the service project. We enjoyed some nice semilla (water-melon).


It rained again just yesterday, and all of our citas fijas fell. Which was a bummer... We're still looking everyday! I forgot I also had an intercambio on tuesday, and I was freaking out!! I had to stay in my new sector, which I had only know for 2 weeks. But it all worked out, God does really look out for me. We did find a new investigator and his name is Juan! I swear there is over a million Juan's here haha.


Well I'm continuing to get to know my comp more and more, which is fun! She's quiet, but I'm trying to break that haha. I can't believe my (mami) Hna. Barrios is leaving the 25th of this month!! I'll miss her, I still miss her everyday. It's the mission life! Get close, leave, and meet another! It's all good! I probably get to have an interview with my Pres this week, and I'm so excited!! My spanish is a lot better than the first interview I had. So wish me luck! I love you all!! BYE.


Con Muchísimo Amor,
Hermana Melody Anderson







No comments:

Post a Comment