Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentines!

Dearest folks,

This week has been pretty tough as well, but I've learned to look at it a different way. Every day is a day to progress. We had a grand intercambio on thursday, and that was pretty crazy. When I found out that I'd be leading my sector again, I was kind of mad... I wanted to experience some different area! But hey, I got to be with Hna. Fonseca and that was fun. She was born in Utah and is from there, but her parents are Columbian. So she speaks perfect spanish and english. I was pretty jelly! (jealous) Well we actually came into contact with Gefargniffe, who had been pregant. She's not anymore! Hehe she had a baby boy and his name is Martin. Another day we passed by and we actually got to get to know her boyfriend. She's reading the Book of Mormon, and I'm so excited to hear what she thinks and feels! Anyway, they're a sweet couple. They just need to get married, cause I know Gef wants to get baptized soon. 

I've been having fun getting to know my comp more and more everyday. We're pretty funny and I'm just crazy. I'm allowed to listen to Singing in the Rain and I'm in love! I have a video of me dancing, but don't worry I was in the house... I'm not dancing in public! I love making Hna. Orellana laugh. She's a sweetheart and her spirit is so strong and bright. Hopefully you're not getting tired of my blog... I'm not too exciting! Oh but something neat: our zone has acheived our goal of 12 baptisms, so Presidente is coming to buy us food! And I'll get hugs too! Funny how that's allowed, but I love it because I need a hug from a man once in awhile hahaha. I sent letters again today and feel so good! Also found some sweet clothes today. It's like a Chilean DI and it's awesome. I bought 4 things for 4 buckaroos! I'm just happy. Plus, it's like vintage! 

Hopefully I get to stay here another cambio with Hna. Orellana! Or maybe we can leave Fundo El Carmen together to a better place! Hahah we keep searching everyday, it's our life here. I know we're doing our part, and the blessings will come our way soon. Grandma I get your package tomorrow! My leaders have had it for a week now, and it's killing me inside! Thanks everybody for all of your lovin'! I'm keeping on strong here in the mish. Have a spontaneous week! Running out of words to say...

Toodles,
Hermana Melody Anderson
 







 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment