Thursday, February 27, 2014

Week of February 23rd

HEY! How's everybody doing? I'm doing just fine, thank you very much! The mission is a beautiful thing, but I don't like the cambios... They make me so nervous, and I don't know why! Haha but there was no change, so I'm still here with Hna. Orellana de Peru! We're really praying for miracles for this cambio. We're been finding people, but then they don't want to progress. So keep those prayers coming!!


Harm, that's so cool that you get to ride bikes! No fair! Actually that's okay... I can only imagine the hair sweat with a helmet in that dreadful heat. It's warm during the day, and then it gets really chilly at night. I received packages from G-ma Anderson and Aunt Heather. Thank you!! I love receiving something, I feel so loved. It's crazy how tomorrow is Taylor Henselen's Birthday! Oh what a big birthday girl she will be! Happy Birthday EVE!!!! Hehe. 
 
 
Well not sure exactly what to tell you... But everything is well here, just working hard. Some people don't understand why I would leave the United States to come preach this gospel. But I know why, because I know and feel it's true. Everyday I'm blessed with seeing different smiles. Chile is mi hogar por este tiempo. I love it! Well thanks for everything and all of the letters. It's still Christmas over here in Chile haha. Kidding! But all of my letters are from Christmas. Have a great week! 

Love,
Hna. Melody Anderson
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment