Friday, June 13, 2014

Dad why didn't you write me this week? Ahh cielos!

Dearest folks,
This week has flown by just like all of them! It rained all week, so I was wet all week! Knocking was a blast and super affective. Maybe being a little sarcastic, but it's fine. I'm happy. So we're teaching Karla again who was from February, so that's exciting! She's really searching for a religion that calls her heart and soul. Please pray for her so she can receive her answers. Also Ruben came to church this Sunday, so that made me calm down a bit. Phew! 

Last night some hermanas stayed in our house, one was visiting some members before she finishes her mission. It was nice to hear some feedback how to work here in Fundo. Also received some references! YAY. Just what we need! Anyway, today we were lost downtown in Temuco looking for ropa americana for the conference this Friday. Didn't find anything, but oh well! Haha we went to Mickey D's and ate a big mac. Good stuff. Also yesterday we made breakfast for almuerzo so that was fun. We made french toast with bacon, yummy. Taste of 'MERICA! Well sad this is my last week with HnaFerrin... It's really likely I'll be leavingFundo! I just don't wanna leave her! This Friday we're having a conference with the whole entire mission, so that should be something. I don't want Pres. to leave! But oh well, recently I listened to a talk by Elder Wirthlin called, "Come What May, and LOVE It". It made me laugh and realize that everything will be okay. I need to cherish every minute I have out here in the field, I love it. I love this gospel, I love having a testimony. Also for the opportunity to strengthen it even more. I love you all. ETTE! (Endure to the End) :)

Love, 
Hermana Anderson















No comments:

Post a Comment