Monday, June 2, 2014

Week of May 25th [new companion]

Dear all y'all,
So I waited on tuesday in the bus station at 9 in the morning until 5:30 in the afternoon. Then she came my way! Hna. Ferrin from Kaysville, UT. She's 21 and awesome. I don't think I've ever been so happy in the mission... Maybe getting a little carried away. Well we've only had 4 days together, but we're having so much fun. 

On saturday Lisset got baptized! She was our investigator(w/Hna. Orellana), but she lived in Labranza so we had to pass the reference. She worked in Fundo so we teached quite a few times, and I knew from the day I knew her she would be baptized. And it sure did happen! When she called to tell me, I FREAKED out with happiness. I was screaming, so it was a really good day. I asked for permission from Pres. if I could go and he let me. She was so happy, and it was a wonderful experience to see her hacer convenios con Nuestro Padre Celestial. I am so blessed. 

Hna. Ferrin has become my best friend. We click off really well together, and we probably laugh too much. Maybe that's why I just feel so much better. I might be a cloud 9 a little bit. It's awesome when you can work together and still have fun at the same time. She's kind of become obsessed with the name of Panaca. So we started speaking in english with funny accents, and now we never talk normal. Anyway, hard to explain. But it sure does feel real good. Hahaha... Funny speaking in terrible english. Well I'm doing really well. I'm super happy, but also sad that this transfer will only be 4 weeks.Then Pres. will leave with his beautiful wife... :( Well enjoying everything while it lasts! I love you all. Please feel free to pray for me.
Love,
Hermana Melody Anderson
















No comments:

Post a Comment