Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week of June 2nd {10 months In!}

Dear family and friends,


This week was wonderful, sure my numbers aren't as amazing as Harm's but that's okay. I'm happy. We're having a hard time trying to get members to come out with us, they all work dang it. Also Ruben has missed almost 3 sundays so that doesn't look too good on my part either. I mean I can't do anything because he's out of town visiting his mom, so can't wait until he comes back! We're still searching for new people to teach, we did find one Adventista family. I'm sure they're trying to convert us too, they gave us a book to read called "La Gran Esperanza". Anyway, we'll see how the next lesson goes... 

I try not comparing myself, but it's a little hard when you're a twin. Sounds like the work is going really well over there. I know my chance will come again, just got to keep going and do my best. One thing that I'm really blessed for is this transfer to be with Hna. Ferrin. I think I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. It really is a blessing to have a comp that you love. I love her! Okay so moving on... Today we're going to go make food with Soledad. So that should be fun, because I want to learn how to make sopapillas. I think I've realized that I'm just fat in Chile. Oh well. I hope everyone has a great week! Look up this song, Down in the River to Pray by Allison Kraus. We jam out to it here in our little house! Good stuff. Well this transfer is just getting shorter, and I don't like it! Presidente Martinez can't leave!... 
Bye. 

Con mucho Amor,

Hermana Melody Anderson













No comments:

Post a Comment