Thursday, June 19, 2014

So long, farewell, adiós a Presidente y a Fundo el Carmen...‏



Well I tried writing that letter and sending it! Hope that works. Sometimes I don't have enough time to tell you everything I want to! So I'm leaving Fundo and I'm going to Llaima which is actually really close by, but it's not in the same zone. I'll be with Hna. Gallardo and she's from Argentina, this will be my third girl from there. I don't know her, so I'll get to know her and I leave tomorrow. I'm gonna miss Hna. Ferrin, she leaves for home in august. Almost all of my compañeras that I've had have died or are dying. Crazy stuff! Two guys from my district died today, and one was my district leader. Anyway Hna. Ferrin was born in Llaima so she told me about it, I guess it's a rich sector. But she loved it, and she's excited that I won't be so far away. I'm excited to get some fresh air! I'm sad that Pres will be leaving though... I told you about the conference in the picture, hopefully you can read it! I love you all. Keep me in your prayers!

Love always, 
Hermana Melody Anderson











No comments:

Post a Comment