Thursday, July 3, 2014

Harmony and me, a pretty good company!! 11 MESES??!!‏

Familia y muchachos:
Well Harm we really are twins... I was sick too this week, but I had some virus so I was throwing up. Though now I'm perfectly fine, feeling good! I was at home almost 3 days, another sister in the house was sick too so we did exchanges with our healthy companions. Anyway, all is well. We had permission to watch another futbol game on saturday haha. It was a tough game! I was pretty upset myself. So this is my second week here and I wasn't out too much, but here comes another! It's interesting living with a ton of girls, luckily we have 2 bathrooms. Also I had an intercambio on tuesday and that's when I got sick, but I loved getting to know Hna. Leyva. She's from Peru and she went to BYU, she graduated there so she speaks english. 

AHH. I can't believe Harm and I will have a year soon. Crazy thought.
Well keep on keepin' on. Thanks for all of your testimonies and your love 
in general. It really helps me, seriously. Thank you.

¡Les amo!

Hermana Melody Anderson











No comments:

Post a Comment