Thursday, July 24, 2014

{July 14th}

I hope everyone knows that I am working. Right now we're just really searching for new people to teach. That's the thing we had people, but sometimes they don't progress or we can't get a hold of them. 

Anyway, on thursday we did an intercambio with Llaima. Our area is divided into two sectors, so I stayed in my sector and went out with Hna. Evans. It was really good for me to lead the sector for the day, and learn something new from her. I realized I do know this sector better than I think I do. I can do this! Also we taught Fernando and he promised to go to church, he didn't come but that's okay. The lesson was a good experience, also we contacted a lot of people so that felt good. The day goes by fast when you have people to talk to. Please pray for me. Sometimes I feel a little down, but I'm okay. Another new week is here, it'll be better. I love you all.

P.S. Hope everyone is enjoying July, and getting ready for Pioneer Day.
Les amo mucho,
Hermana Melody Anderson





No comments:

Post a Comment