Thursday, July 24, 2014

"I walked more than a mormon today." A new thing they say here.‏

Dear all y'all,

I've doing much better. Ana is so sweet and we're helping her prepare for a baptism. She wants to change and she knows baptism is a strong covenant. We have to help her quit smoking as well, but it's possible. I know it is because of the experience with Ivan who got baptized! I don't know if you saw, but he sent me a recuerdo. A nice picture frame with a picture of the day of his baptism. It was sweet! Hahaha he spelled hermana like ermana, funny kid. From what I heard he is doing well in the church, he's progressed so much. That's a comfort I have. We had a conference with the Mission President on the 17th and it was great. We talked a lot about the first presidency, 12 apostles, and the seventy. It was neat, I learned a lot things I didn't know. 

Anyway, also had a little talk with Hermana Bluth with just the sisters. It was really nice to talk on a more personal level. We've also found some new peple from knocking doors and I can't wait to go visit them again! Also had a fun ward activity, they brought plates of food from different states and countries. Well P-Day has been nice, we went to the mall and I sent some letters. I bought a scarf with horse shoes on it... I'm excited. Well I love you all! Panaca... "TASTING, TASTING, YUM, YUM, YUM... WELCOME TO THE HEART OF LINCOLN COUNTY..." HAVE A HAPPY PIONEER DAY!!! I'll miss listening to my Grand-papa! Enjoy being with the family. 

Love,
Hermana Melody Anderson











No comments:

Post a Comment