Tuesday, July 1, 2014

{June 23rd}

Hey folks,
I'm alive. Today we had permission to watch the soccer game of Chile vs. Netherlands, but the sad thing is that we lost... BOOCHA! Anyway, I'm seeing many milagros here in Llaima. I'm so happy! Well now I live in a house of 6 girls in total. So much girls. AHH. It's okay, I'm getting used to it. I've just always lived with my comp only. So today is the last time I have to write Pres. Martinez... Sad day! But he wrote me and told me how shocked he was to hear how good my spanish has gotten. YAYY!! Well either way blessings are coming, it's bound to happen. I know everyone receives a calling for a reason, and who am I to judge? I'll be here to support him and his wife, I'll be a good girl haha. 

Oh! One story of an investigator: We had a lesson with the asistentes de la misiĆ³n, and it was amazing. Elder Reynolds is a recent convert for 2 years, and his testimony was incredible. I think his testimony really touched Oscar's heart, and now he's thinking about his baptism. I love feeling the spirit. Have a great week, and search for the spirit. What can you do better in order to have the spirit with you?

Love, 
Hermana Melody Anderson














No comments:

Post a Comment