Thursday, August 21, 2014

Just got here, and now I'm leaving!‏ {August 11th}

Dearest family and friends,


Well found out today I am leaving tomorrow to Cañete. I'll be with another gringa, YAAAY! It'll be good. I'm so glad I get to know more of Chile. This will now be my 4th area. Crazy stuff. They closed my area and now it's just one. Llaima was split into 2 sectors before, with 4 hermanas but now it's one. Hope that made some sense. Anyway, Hna. Gallardo will be with Hna. Resek who was already living in our house. She was in Llaima1 and I was in Llaima2. Well I know I won't be sleeping tonight. I love packing so much... I'll only heard good things about Cañete, so it's gonna be great! I'm so excited. Especially knowing every sector I've been in, there was a reason I was called to work there. I'm a little bummed to leave some people I was just getting to know. 

Oh, I received the cutest letters from girl's camp!! I feel so loved. Thank you so much, that made me really happy. Thanks! Sorry Sam didn't have too much fun with getting his wisdom teeth out. I was just crazy when I got mine out haha... Have a great week!! I love you all!!

P.S. My zone was soo much fun. The elders always photobombed my camera hahah sorry. 































No comments:

Post a Comment