Sunday, August 10, 2014

They say I'm old now... NO. Still a newbie here.‏

HI. So... Feliz Cumpleaños para mi hermano Samuel!!!!!!! I miss you bro! You're getting too guapo, you have to stop it. If I was there I'd totally be polishing Dad's guns infront of those gals. Just a warning girls for when I get there. Joke, maybe. This week was so much better! The girls in the house did a surprise 1 year party for me. They bought me some cake, and made me a sign. HAAAAAARRM, Happy One Year giiiirl!! I miss you just like always!! I still talk about you all of the time... Oops haha. People can hate. 

We had a lot lessons with member this week, and it felt so great! We also met two new people, Eugenio and Maria Eugenia. We invited them to get baptized and they said they will when they know it's true. So we are gladly here to help them know! By the way, they're not related in any way. We haven't gotten a hold of Ana in awhile, but we pray for her always. We'll try looking again this week! 

Today I got to meet up with Hna. Ferrin (maybe fav comp) and eat with her! She's leaving next week to Kaysville, and her family should be dang happy. I'm pretty dang happy for her, I love that woman so much. We talked about how Fundo El Carmen is and the members everything. It was so good to be with her. Today is a start of a great week. Testimony meeting was awesome yesterday, everyone was crying just like they do at home. Kidding, not really. Though it was really nice to hear the members share their testimonies. I love hearing conversion stories, they're so inspiring. I love you all. Spoil Sam-bo for me, and give 17 love taps for me why don't cha?

Love, 
Hermana Melody Anderson












No comments:

Post a Comment