Sunday, August 10, 2014

{July 28th} Ate classic Chilean food today. Oh wait that's everyday.‏

Hey hooligans! 
It was another tough week. My comp was sick, so we didn't go out so much... But I got to go on some intercambios! I had 3 intercambios (exchanges). First I was with Hna. De Lucio, then Hna. Evans, and then Hna. Paiva. So at least I got to leave the house and go work! Maybe it wasn't in my area, but that's okay. I was so relieved to not be trapped in the house alone while my comp was in bed. She wasn't alone when I left, another sister who wasn't feeling well stayed with her. It all worked out! It's been raining cats and dogs lately, but I refuse to buy rainboots, because soon spring will come and I won't need them! 

Anyway, we visited Ana the other day and she's been really upset. Please pray for her, I guess a lot of things have been going on with her work and her family. So she needs those prayers! Also met a lady named Alicia and she refuses to ever change her religion, but we were able to teach her the Plan of Salvation. She said she didn't need to pray about it, because she thought it was all true! So I'm hoping we can teach her some more, and her heart and mind will be opened. Glad another week is here and my comp is out of bed and up and moving. I'M READY TO WOOORK! ¡Vamos! Glad everyone had a fun Pioneer Day weekend! I just hope my Dad is alive and well haha. I love all y'all!!
Love,
Hermana Melodía Anderson ;) jjajaja copied Harm

P.S. Quality of my pics aren't very great... Or pretty sorry hahaah 











No comments:

Post a Comment