Friday, August 29, 2014

Lovin' Cañete!‏

Hi.
This week was grrrreat! I loved every bit of it haha. Funny story, I came straight to Cañete but I guess I was supposed to go to Concepción first... My comp was waiting for me there, but I had no clue. So when I arrived in Cañete nobody was there, there I was this typical gringa sitting next to her bright pink suitcases waiting for somebody to come. I kind of freaked out because I didn't have a cell phone to call anybody, but I asked a man if I could use his. Turns out the church was right infront of the terminal. The man went to go talk to someone, because the number I had wasn't the right one. Well long story short, the branch president came and he took me to his house to hang out with his wife. I was there until 9 o'clock at night waiting for my comp and the zone leaders to come get me. Though I loved it, I got to know hermana Gabriela on a personal level. She served a mission, so we sat and talked about everything. Everything turned out okay. Crazy, but fun day. 

My comp is awesome! Hermana Van De Merwe is her name and she's from Draper, UT. She's 21 and turns out I will be 'killing' her this cambio. Dang it. I'm 'killing' somebody again. So I have to learn this sector in 6 weeks!! WAHHOO. Also we had a baptism on saturday! So that felt good, I just came and got to enjoy a baptism. We also found a lot of new people to teach this week, so I'm excited. Everything is great here in Cañete. :) I can't wait for another week! Plus this branch is huge compared to all of the other sectors I was in! Also I love the house here, it's just us and we have so much space! Well love you all and wish you the best.

Love,
Hermana Melody Anderson












No comments:

Post a Comment