Monday, September 1, 2014

I feel good!‏ {August 25th}

¡Hola a todos!


How's everyone doing? I'm great! This week was so filled and busy. We had a conference as a mission and stake conference, so we got to travel a lot! Elder Zeballos came and spoke to our mission. It was really neat to hear what he had to say, he compared scriptures in english with spanish. He explained how important it is to read the Book of Mormon in english. Since that was the first language it was translated into, it is the most correct. I love that. So there's more interest for the latinos to learn more english. 

I got to sing for the stake conference on saturday, that made me pretty nervous. But it's over! And they were happy. It was like me with 2 other girls singing the first verse, and then the rest of our zone joined in.

 I enjoyed seeing the President and his wife three times this week! Sure it ruined a little bit of our week with numbers in all, but we have this week to do better! We are given so many chances to change and better ourselves. We just have to act, and have the courage to do so. I love my compañera! We're doing great! We have a baptism planned for the 6th of September. Carlos is his name, and he is so awesome. I am amazed by him. Keep him in your prayers!

Love,

Hermana Melody Anderson



















No comments:

Post a Comment