Sunday, September 28, 2014

I'M EXPECTING!!!!... Voy a entrenar! Mi Hija!‏ {September 22nd}

Well this week was just crazy. Everything has been so fast, we had the 18 celebration, and today I had to say goodbye to Hna. Van... Also found about cambios today, and I'm gonna be a trainer. Pretty scary, huh? I'm gonna have that huge responability of teaching my 'hija'. Oh well, I know I will learn a lot from it. I'm just a little nervous is all. I'm still learning, just like always. I hope I get a gringa! Hehe. 

Well I have travelled a lot today, that's why I'm writing so late. I get to travel again to Concepción tomorrow with an another hermana, cause I'm her comp for now. I don't get my hija until  wednesday, so I'll be staying the night with some other sisters. They are 27 new missionaries coming so there's 27 trainers. I'm one of them! Ahh! Anyway, I'm grateful for the time I had with Hna. Van, I learned so much from her and I loved laughing with her. I'll miss her! 

Send me your prayers! Now I'm really gonna need ever than before! ;)

Love y'all,
Hermana Melody Anderson

P.S. many 18 celebration pics this week













No comments:

Post a Comment