Monday, January 12, 2015

A new year, a new day...‏ {January 5}

Dearest folks,
This week was a little sad. I've been sick again so we didn't get to work too much. I keep throwing up and I always have a fever, but I decided this week will be better. I received a blessing de salud, which really helped. I felt there was certain words that God was telling me. That's how I felt. It was something I really needed to hear. This week I'm just gonna suck it up and work no matter what. I don't have too much time left, and I don't wanna waste it. I know there are miracles and blessings awaiting me and my comp. 

Today we went shopping in Temuco at the mall. Hahaha I found an outfit to go home in! I don't wanna look like crap in my ooooold worn out mish clothes. So that was fun! Plus got some subway too. Mmmm taste of America. 

I shared my testimony the other day. This branch is a lot smaller, we had 38 people at church. Our investigator Juan didn't come and he said he would. But there's always next week!! I love being able to share the way I feel about this gospel. It does so many amazing things for me. God is great. I learn more every day. Thanks for all the love and support. Keep on, keepin' on.

Que tengan sueños con los vaqueros... jajajaja

Love, Hermana Melody Anderson





















No comments:

Post a Comment