Monday, January 12, 2015

Time flies...‏

This week was a lot better! I went out no matter what when I was sick. We were blessed with our efforts, I know God helps us everyday. Especially when I don't feel good. I just gotta cherish these last moments I have in Chile. I love being a missionary, I never thought I could do the things that I am doing today. I love seeing all of the blessings I have and receive continually. Our investigators have been really hard to find this week... They're not progressing, but we continue to find new people everyday. Few people came to church this week. Though I didn't have to speak in church, but I gave the opening prayer. 

This week we have a conference with Pres. Bluth on the 15th. Also next P-day there will be an activity for the whole mission! YAYYY. I get to see everyone. :) But I won't be able to write that monday, I'll write on wednesday. I can't wait for another week. 

I love Hna. Gallegos! She's really sweet and I know God blessed me to finish my mission with her. Everyone keeps mentioning that I'm 'dying' in the mish... I don't believe it for a minute! It really doesn't feel like it. I keep seeing the calendar and the days keep disappearing. It scares the crap out of me haha. Well I love you all, have a great spankin' week. 

Yo se que vive mi Señor, puedo sentirlo en mi corazón cada día en cada momento. Estoy tan agradecida por todas las cosas que ha pasado en mi misión, se que todo tenia que pasar por una razón. Estoy creciendo cada día mas fuerte en mi creencia de este Evangelio. Yo se que este es verdad con todo mi alma, amo este Evangelio. 

Love, Hermana Melody Anderson   

P.S. There was a huge fire in Gorbea. The only super market burnt down. :(







No comments:

Post a Comment