Sunday, January 4, 2015

Santa Baby is awfully good to me‏ {December 29}

HEY Y'ALL!

Christmas was the best part of the week. It was such a boost to hear from my family. It's always nice to have people who care about you. I cried when I got to talk to Harm hahaha I think the mission makes us more emotional or maybe that's just me? Who knows. But I loved it! My family is so darn cute, they're all BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure we'll make quite a scene in the airport when I meet up with Harm to go home. That's gonna be a great time hehehe. 

Also this week we found 9 news... We tried a different technique by sharing "El es la Dádiva" and then sharing a hymn, and talking about the true spirit of Christmas. They said we can come back! SO HAPPY. There was this one couple that was so cute, she was pregnant and she said she had a cousin on a mission in Argentina. I was like I have a twin serving in Argentina, and she was like, "I have a twin too!" So we have a connection. I can't wait until the holidays are over. I just want to work normally. They don't feel real to me, seems like another day in the Lord's work. Though I'm so grateful to have a great companion, she's a cutie and she helps me a lot. I've made so many great friends here in the mission. I'll be forever grateful for all of the people that have helped me grow. 

Dude. Xanadu just came on while I was writing... Sorry hahaha just had to mention it. That was weird! I love you guys. I had a talk yesterday at church! Only 33 people came to church yesterday, so I wasn't nervous at all hahahaha. The Lord knows me too well.

So... Daniel didn't end up getting baptized. I was pretty to hear that. I guess at the last minute before his baptism his mom convinced him not to. :( Maybe with more time he'll decide to get baptized.

Love, 
Hermana Melody Anderson

P.S. That's real mistletoe my friends. Sorry I like to joke around a lot.
That's just me hahaha. Oh slugs in my ghetto house! That little house is something we were looking at. Since we're searching for a new house.








No comments:

Post a Comment