Friday, August 9, 2013

1st P-Day!

Hola! First P-day finally!! It feels like Christmas, I'm serious. I had a companion but she knew too much Spanish so they bumped her up to an intermediate class. Now I'm in a trio! Haha they're really sweet and we have a lot of fun together. My district is awesome! Most of them are 18 and one is 22. We almost always have too much fun when studying together, but esta bien! Teaching our investigator has been tough. I still don't know a lot of Spanish, but I'm still learning everyday. 

We had a huge rainstorm before a devotional. We jumped through puddles and landed in puddles. Wet feet are not fun! Back to our investigator, he's a cutie. I won't lie, not with this badge on my chest. Our investigators are our teachers acting so we can practice how to teach an investigator. His name is ¨Jose Luis¨ , it's such a neat experience. I feel the spirit so much here, and I love it! I miss my Harmony so much and my family!! It's hard being away. My P-day is Thursday and I only get an hour so I'm so slow! Here's the mtc address I had the wrong one! Sorry not sorry! Miss you all!

Carr. Tenayuca-Chalmita No. 828,
Col. Zona Escolar, Deleg. G.A. Madero,
C.P. 07230, Meico, D.F.; Mexico. 
Love,
 Hermana Melody Anderson













No comments:

Post a Comment