Thursday, August 29, 2013

Week 5!

Hey y'all! My week hasn't been too exciting. But I guess I can tell you what I remember... Hmm so when my companions going running I get bored and try to take pictures in the forest. I'm not losing it, I promise. 

Okay! I have so many friends here and I love it. Hermana Hartt is the best! She's hilarious. I was sick and I'm still slowly getting better. My companions thought it was hilarious that the doctor wanted a sample... I won't describe what kind of sample that is, but I'm sure you get the point. They kept saying, "C'mon Hermana Anderson, get that smaple!" It was a funny joke we had between us, because our district didn'nt understand whenever we had to go to the doctor. Anyway should find out the results today! Finally. I think I'm okay though, because I've been able to eat for the most part. All of the girls in my group picture are some from my casa. We sure do have a lot of fun in casa 21. I'm surprised we didn't break that bunk bed. We set a timer on the other side on the other bunk bed and ran back to take the picture. I'm sure you can imagine why we would be laughing. It was a good time! We like to get together and have some girl talk. 

This week teaching our investigators have been going well. I love feeling the love of God in my life. It feels so great! I can't believe I only have one more week after this! AHH. I'm scared because apparently the spanish is way different from what you learn. Oh well! Gotta have faith! Mmmm ya gotta have faith! Yes, I'm singing at the moment in my head. 
Oh and funny story so before I actually left to go to SLC, I made my parents turn around because I thought I forgot my ctr ring. I searched and I couldn't find it! Anyway, it fell out of a pocket magically one day here while at the MTC. That was a good day. Virtual hugs all around!

Love all y'all!

Hermana Melody Anderson








No comments:

Post a Comment