Thursday, August 15, 2013

P-Day #2!

Dearest fellow friends and family,

I'm well and alive still. The days have been starting to combine together so I'm not really sure what to tell you! It's about the same every single day. Arise and shine! A lot of studying and classes. I didn't take too many pictures this week. My companions don't really care to just take pictures for fun. That's why you mostly just see a lot of me. So I'm sorry!

I got to wear my boots for the service project and boy did it feel good! SO GOOD! Haha here we don't have what you call p-day clothes. Which kind of sucks, but whatever! I only get to wear them when I'm outside in a specific area. So church clothes all day, EVERY DAY! Woot.

I experienced TRC yesterday for the first time. I have no idea what it stands for... Anyway a volunteer comes in from the city and we get to teach them. They're usually members so we get to know you and leave them with a message. The lady I had was so sweet to us! I think she served in Italy if I heard correctly. Sometimes when investigators are speaking in spanish I just smile and act like I know what they're talking about. ;) When really I have no idea! Man, the language can sometimes put a barrier between us, but I still feel the spirit. Especially when I bear my testimony in spanish.

I love all of the experiences I have been having here! It's hard, but worth it! I'm sure I'll be saying that the whole time I'm out in the field. It's just crazy. Oh so weird thing thay do here... When they have pancakes and waffles in the morning, they don't have syrup. They use ice cream chocolate and strawberry syrup. It's pretty good! But I'm sure it's terrible for me. Don't wanna get fat haha. 
Umm I love you and wish so terribly bad I could still have facebook. But obedience is a blessing, and I'll just have to stick it out. I'll try to take more pictures this week! Think I'll be able to go to the temple next week! Oh and I run into Chandler Katschke every single day, so it's good to have a friend here. I'll try to get a picture with him!

Love,

Hermana Melody Anderson


Photobombers!


service project

No comments:

Post a Comment