Thursday, August 22, 2013

Week 4!


*WARNING* For sensitive stomach readers.

Dear family, friends, and random admirer,

The past 2 days I have been ill. One night at midnight so I should say morning, I had diarrea. No sleep. Next day stayed in bed, so didn't learn much. I learned that I do love my bed! In the evening I decided I would try to go to class. Before teaching an investigator I had the urge to throw up. Ahem, excuse me while I go vomit. So I did not get to teach with my companions, instead I went back home to my bed. My beautiful bed. As for this morning, I am functioning! I went to the Mexico City temple today. Though I did not understand anything that was said, but I felt the spirit of the Lord while I sat in His house.

My pictures... Chandler, my Panaca friend!! We're serving the same mission. My first companion Hermana Fowlks left for Seatlle, WA. My Pittsburgh friend is here, Hermana Walstrom!! Elder Peacock is a friend my Aunt Emily had me look out for, I found him! Then temple pictures with my companions, district, and my teacher. A lot of fun! You're missing out, believe me.

I hope to learn more and hopefully be out of my bed! My stomach needs to endure these next few weeks. Let us hope! I swear I sing to myself every day. A little George Strait, a fair share of musicals, and even classic disney. Lately I love singing Tangled a lot. Oh and as for the selfies I took on a sunday. That my friends, is my chullo face. Not a duck face. I love you guys! Hope all of you are doing well. Better than my sick self at least! 

Endure to the End,

Hermana Melody Anderson



















No comments:

Post a Comment