Saturday, August 3, 2013

Email from Melody!

Subject: I'M ALIVE!! (ELO jammin' out right now)


Hola! I have arrived to the Mexico MTC!! I had a missionary experience on the airplane. She asked for my email and I gave it to her on a pass along card. Hehe. Well almost had a breakdown when leaving America. But I am alive and okay. My companion is super sweet and she's from Sanantonio, Texas!! YEEHAW. Well this is real and scary, but so cool. Good luck Harm!! I love you guys so much. I felt like Matilda carrying my suitcase. Except it wasn't a red wagon! I am not good at typing, but this will have to do. 
 
All of the elders were so sweet to me and helped me a lot. I will have Elder Hill's dad send you a picture of us. I got all of my luggage. Elder Anderson had one of his bags missing. He's really cool, we sat together on the first flight. Anyway I will be sending my adventures to you like Bilbo Baggins, "There and Back Again..." BYE! Te amo!
Hermana Melody Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment