Monday, September 9, 2013

And We're Off!

Well these 6 weeks have been great! Now it's off to Chile. Finally officially starting this journey! Harmony is too! She's going to be so awesome. It's going to be a life changing experience. Today is going to be a very long day! I leave at 4:30 PM and the plane leaves at 9:30 PM. I won't arrive in Chile until the next day at 1:30 PM... Oh boy. My second airplane ride experience is going to be one I won't forget. I fly out with 15 elders and I'm the only sister. They keep telling me that I'm going to look so important because I'll be surrounded by these "men" in suits, and I'm just this white girl. I know they will protect me, well I hope so anyway. Also I get to be with my friend Chandler from high school, so I'm sure I'll get pictures. Well I love you all and I know I'm doing the right thing. I'm preaching His gospel, He guides me; this is His church. Wish me luck!
 
God be with you till we meet again,
Hermana Melody Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment