Wednesday, September 18, 2013

In Chile!

Hello friends and family!

This week has been pretty crazy. The people here are so sweet and accepting. Though the funny thing is here every one calls me barbie and they think I am so beautiful... Most of men stare at me and it can be a little creepy, but it's a good thing I have a companion! So my P-day is usually on monday, but there's a big holiday going on over here. 
 
Oh so I can see why they say every girl gains weight here. The lunch here is soooo big and there's always bread. Hopefully I don't get fat! I don't ever take a second helping. Anyway, my companion is super sweet! She is from Buenos Aires Argentina which I think is crazy since Harm is there! Her name is Hermana Contreras. 
 
We got to do a service project here which was really fun. I still don't understand what's going on sometimes, but all I can do is smile. The holiday is for Chile and there's a lot of dancing, it's called the cueca. I'm here in Lota and it's so beautiful, I'm right next to the beach. Be jealous! 
 
The investigators are really great. I only have 45 minutes to write because some elders messed that up for us. Usually we have an hour, but not here. Sad! Well write me letters please! I love you all! I'm growing closer to the Lord every single day. I love it. It may be hard, but it's worth it. Adiós!

Hermana Melody Anderson
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment