Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 4 in Lota!

Well hello everybody! Things are getting better and I know the Lord blesses me! I experienced my first earthquake the other day, which was a little scary. EEK. It's starting to warm up here a little bit, so that's good. Oh dad, I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday on the 26th!! I love you and I took funny picture with a note for you. I'm sure mom made a chocolate cake.

Anyway, the investigators are great, I got to experience my first intercambio (exchange) on friday the 27th. I loved it! It was fun being with someone else and seeing what they do. She is american also so she helped me study the language better. Today I got to go roller-blading with some guys from our ward. Two sisters from Arauco came too. Super divertido (fun)! Anyway things are better with my comp, I told her I don't like her borrowing my clothes. So everything is okay! I don't have money right now, but oh well. I'll figure something out.

 I miss you all and I'm so thankful for my personal study every morning. I'm learning so much about myself and the Lord and His son. It makes me feel better about things and you guys help me so much. Thanks for the prayers and support! I pray for all of you too. I got to send pictures today! YAY! I love this gospel so much. I love it with all of my heart, and I'm so thankful that I can share it with others.

God bless!
 
xoxo Hermana Melody Anderson
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment