Thursday, September 5, 2013

Last P-day in the MTC

Hello again! This week has been going well. I got to go to the temple again for the last time here in Mexico. I had an easier time understanding a little more than the last time! I leave for Chile on the 9th. It's so crazy how fast these weeks have gone by. I'm so scared yet so excited to go serve in Chile. This week our teachers left us so I have some pictures with them. It was kind of sad to see them go, but I'm glad I got to meet them. They both told us inspirational stories. 

Hermano Keller's story really jumped out to me. While on his mission he had a dream that he met this little girl (around 8 or 9 yrs.old) she was dressed all in white and reaching out towards him. He always remembered her face perfectly and knew he had to find her. He did everything he could to find her, and one day he did. I'm keeping the story short, but in the end she was baptized. I really hope I can be in tune with the spirit so I can experience miracles on my mission. I already know I have been blessed and I feel it every single day I'm out here. I may feel alone at times, but I'm not. The Lord is on my side. I hope all is well with everyone, I miss you all. Yo se que la iglesia es verdadero. Jesuchristo es mi Salvador. He is yours too, I know that with all of my heart.

I have some friends here that I just adore, so you will see pictures! Sorry, not sorry. I only can fit so many pictures on one email so I have to send several. A sister and I swapped dresses, your clothes start to get boring when you're out here, let me tell ya! We all have fun here. It's okay to have some fun while you're serving a mission. I think so anyway. I have some silly mirror pictures with one of my companions, Hermana Ostler. We were trying to do the classic middle school mirror picture. You'll also see Hermana Hartt again, one the pictures she really doesn't like but she has no say. Oh so the cafeteria now has peanut butter and nutella. I really like nutella, and that might be a bad thing... It's too good. I guess I can see why my mom never bought it for us. 

I'm still a little sick and the doctor never really found out what happened. They kept messing up my test results, so he just had me take the parasite medicine anyways. It tastes absolutely terrible, but it can't be as bad as having a parasite. But I've been feeling good, I just get random stomach pains sometimes. I can't believe Harm and I fly out on the same day! Crazy! Hopefully we're not trying to call at the same time. That would be obnoxious. Anyway, I'll stop annoying you with my random whatever is going on right now in my life. I love you guys! xoxo

Love,

Hermana Melody Anderson















No comments:

Post a Comment